I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, August 19, 2005

my hades

didnt go to skol todae. accompany my cupcake to da doc. i hope shes smilin her days after todae after what da doc say. "99.99999999999999999...%" my fever is gettin worser n my head is takin a roller coaster ride. its killin me but with all that i didnt go back home to rest- i head to da library. borrowed three books. its been awhile i hv not been readin fiction book.
im now hook with this song "for you i die". a lovely song dat make me think bout the reason im breathin, the reason im livin, the reason im alive. once again guys, im losin grip. im feelin freakin helpless. i hv so much to say but im seriously in no mood and in no energy to type anymore. so i end it here. to my huneys, i love u guys.


im tryin to let u walk next to me..

No comments: