I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, August 07, 2005

life's like that

last nite i almost died..laughin my head off. someone- a very close fren of me told my other fren dat I'M STUBBORN! to be honest i actually dont know how to react but then when i absorb the information for da second time, it become the joke of the YEAR..hahahahaahahahahaaahahahaa...i got the 'news' last nite but didnt manage to blog it on da spot. newae she will come out with other adjective beside names such as sexy, hot, cute, just to name a few laa..


ohwell last nite i only manage to go to the fantasy world at threee. not talkin to my angel as planned but talk to my closest kuzin. wat else we talk about other than GUYS. she's da one of the few who i can talk with bout guys, guys, guys... seriously. i wonder wat life is for me wen she get married next year. i wonder...


todae nothin special happen. woke up kinda late at 1030hrs. argghhhh...
how i wish i dun hv weekends n not face da reality dat he's not workin n she will be like one of the active volcano in da world. always erupting. i dun wanna talk much bout it but i jus wish i learn to live with it.

i'm tryin to sort out things that i can take seriously and the things dat i can jus let it go..i guess dat's how life shld be. for me. cos for me, i dun dream n make myself believe dat tmr is gonna b a better day for me. dats a total rubbish. however, it can bring some encouragement to some ppl laa excluding me cos i've seen and feel the pain of hopin for the better wen pain is the one who arrive at my doorstep first. ohwell wont wanna drag much bout it. i wanna b as strong as my angel. =)

thats is for now.
wanna play hide and seek with boredom.

No comments: