I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, August 20, 2005

welcome to my life

i woke up late todae. cldnt realli open my eyes thanks to da sickness called migrane. but i hv no choice but to drag myself to da bathroom. try to cheer up my own freakin day but jus cldnt win fightin with my bad mood.
ohwell let me ask u several questions before u move on with ur life. here it goes..

how does it feel when someone you expected least call u a prostitute?
what will you do when love reject you?
why do you make yourself believe that wealth is the one that make the world go round?
who will you die for?
when will you stop dreamin? stop fantasizing?
where will you be when i close my eyes?


we have been living with eyes half open..

No comments: