I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, September 17, 2005

today is a saturday

slpt at bout three last nite after watchin an hindi movie. i cant remember the last time i watch an hindi movie. well woke up at 11 and only had my bfast at 12.30.

didnt reali hv a conversation with my old lad. i tried but it end up in an argument. i hate that. well, i didnt paint my room as plan. i spent my day readin fatal seduction. then bro ask me to help me returned the vcd he rented. yes, my bro is back from taiwan. kinda glad that he's back. miss him. he was gettin ready to go for the chalet. wont b back till tmr morn, i bet.


i was not in the mood to toy ard bpp. str home. on the way home, i saw this grp of kids at the roof. i was not surprised but was worried bout how bold n darin the kids nowadays. i wonder wat happen to kids nowadays. then at the playgrd, toodlers(age 7-9) are more worryin. they are tryin to do breakdancin. oh my gawwd. when i was at their age, i dont even noe wat is breakdancin. i ignore them n continue with my 'lil adventure. waslk the same road jus like the day before. one thing that is diff. i dunnoe why, but the smell of the road is so diff. my smellin sense taste the lavender. i wonder.


reach home, it was empty. i like the feelin. only me n the house. no naggin, no shoutin, jus peace. im enjoyin myself. i hope i can smell the lavender once again in the house but its fill with the smell of tobacco.

chattin with my queen of maniac now. shes back from her holiday at thai. miss her.
this few days, i've been doin alot of thinkin..think abt alot of stuff. and i realised somethin.
i'm a selfish bitch.

No comments: