I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

1st day of fastin month

well well... first day of fasting month. never realli welcome it ever since i noe some stuff gets on my nerves this whole fasting month. n ya no more of the f word make it even more worse. haiss..but i this fastin month is da only month im kinda patient.
ohwell slpt at twelve n had to wake up at 4.30 damnation. n i cant realli slp cos i was singin more than words like a zillion times.
i was only be able to slp after my morn pray. n woke up to my phone ringin at eleven. damn. i feel tired. n slpy. but i gotta do alot of stuff. vacuum da house which my nephew decided to bring it down. n my room too. finally its done.still in a mess but i dun realli mind dat little mess. i was like a zombie alrdy wen i went to fetch my nephew from skol. my head was kinda spinnin. ohwell i jus have to hold on for another tow hours beofre i can break my fast. lookin forward to it. n i keep on singin more than words..heheheee...so in love with dat song. realli. oh my gawwd..

n yea yest i watched corpse bride with ym darling cheesecake. gosh, cant remember da last time i watch a movie with her..hehehe..whether is it monster in law or mr n mrs smith.

n im so missin my cupcake. yea seriously missin her man...esp da hugs..khehekhehekhehekhe..my cupcake rule....i mean i rule nut she....ohwell ok she rule too..wahahaha..wat the f heaven am i talkin bout...i guess this is wat will happen to me ifi dun get hugs from her. hehehee

n ya. tmr my angel will b seventeen. my hammy too. mabel. happy birthday gals. muacks

No comments: