I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, October 10, 2005

oh my gawwd,i didnt fast todae

my head was spinnin but i gotta get out of my house to study with ernie. we were suppose to study together at the nat lib. damn so i break my fast during lunch time. n yea u guess it rite. we studied for like half an hour before we decided to full our empty tummy. =)
most of thetime we spent together are talkin. talk talk talk talk talk....
then we met ernies fren at raffles hos. shes a bully to ernie. hehehe..ernie, u deserve it..
then we decided to study again n ya we did. for like half an hour again. =)
well, atleast we study rite..
n ya i wanna thank her for ...well u noe wat i mean.
my big sis florrie too.

now, lets jus wait for time to tell...
=)

No comments: