I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, October 03, 2005

study break now on...

todae was suppose to meet my gay partner to go for a cycle at ecp in da break of dawn but gotta change my plan. so headed to naz plc. slack there for a while before decided to get on her sis for a while. took a short ride before we end up in a playgrd wheres theres swing. yea...SWING...sat there for like one hr. talk...n talk...n we end up in a conclusion dat I need to go for some counsellin or some seminar. i think i shld. seriously. then we headed to westmall cos she gotta meet ayu. then theres this incident dat happen to us wen were waitin for ayu. wont wanna talk bout it but yea theres ambulance involve. hehehehe...

went to national lib. supposingly to study but nah...didnt. then lina, squirrel n meizhen came. we laugh like nonstop. then meizhen got a free hair cut at toni n guy for free. yea FREE hair cut...

then my gay partner came. at last. but i need to go home....as i forget to bring my med. so i need to go hoe n take my med. damn...da med make me drowsy...FUCK..

well....my squirrel cut her hair. she looks more femine. muacks babe!

No comments: