I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

final fantasy

last nite. didnt come online. didnt update my blog. didnt even check my mails. i was layin on my bed ever since i reach home. then i decided to grab one of my anime dvd n play it. final fantasy VII advent children. one of my fav. so far la..haha. so i watch it. took me bout an hour before i decide to watch my all time fav- shaman king. from the first eps to fiftythree. can u believe it?! hahahaa..ok im goin all insane. i noe i noe..

ohwell after watchin all this anime craze heres somethin for myself. =)

wen u walk towards me
my hart beat faster
wen u smile at me
my hart went wild
wen u whisper my name
thats wen i noe

im in love with u
my samara..

hehehehehe..

No comments: