I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, October 27, 2005

outin with muneera

skol with paramasivam(hes my lecturer for advertising) was boring as usual. haiss....
met with my queens at rp. have some contest or somethin. n dhana(is that how u spell his name?) sang w/o mun(she was late).
we didnt see our queen of damned till the very last min.

mun was suppose to send me the pics we took at rp but that idiot is not online. bitch.

then we(only me n mun cos the shruts n fahm still hv skol) headed down to far east.
mun promised that she will come back next week, as she will splurge her hari raya money on the stuffs she wanna buy. tops, belt, make ups, earrings, tops, tops, tops n more tops...hahahaha..n she ask me to STOP wearin t-shirts. wassup with that?!
we break fast there too. hehehehee...
(mun force me to try this mascara. it looks okay la but it didnt end there. she put this stupid liquid foundation on my face! freak u bitch. but i love my queen of beauty even when she so damn freakin thin now.)

went to little india. met priyanka (is that the rite spellin? sorry sexy if i spell ur name wrongly hehehe..) they wanna buy some henna at faus shop. n i bought ice creeaammmm! yummy. its been awhile i have not taste this sensational one. hehehee...

n i realli wonder wat is this world comin to.
love is so cruel probably one wrong word can make a frenship sinks.
love is malicious that u can break ones hart.
love is the little devil that makes u wanna do all the stuff for the one no matter wat it is.
love is a lil forlorn that u can only love the one in the dark.
but love is so beautiful cos love is love.

wat am i talkin?
ohwell.

chiao.

No comments: