I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

a quiz

my cupcake hmm....want me to this quiz. cant disappoint my cupckae rite..so here it goes.... =)

ten years ago..
i was a pri one kid. was the klas chairman.. =)
i was the quietest, the tallest, the teachers pet. =)

five years ago..
had a crush with my klasmate..
had a gang fight jus outside my skol. then we end up bein frens. haha.. had my first hp. sony ericsson. it was a red flip phone. was showin it off to everyone. hehehe..
took my PSLE
as expected i didnt realli do pretty well.
n got my arse to bukit view sec.
bukit view ure so dear
we have learn to give our best~

one year ago..
my big O. a year i can never erase it in my hart. alot of things happen. frenship in thin line, the last bdaes sabo, the songs, the camera, the fights, the late calls, the bukit view idol, sarah n mel, ms zan, gan n rose, the nite walk, etc to many to mention n i dun wanna bring tears to my eyes..

yesterday..
had my hmc paper..

five snacks i enjoy..
chocolate is a snack rite..ice cream too rite. hehe..ok lets see. haagen daz ice cream, any kind of chocolate, chupa chup lollies- they are the best! chachos bbq flavour chips n chewin gum. hehe

five songs i know all the words..
bizarre love triangle, berhenti berharap, sebuah kisah klasik, follow me, thats why n the list goes on... =)

five things i do with a 100 million dollars..
shop, travel ard the world, buy an island, donate to charities, fan myself with the remainin money..

five places I would run away to..
my sis plc, any clean toilets, my room, switzerland, united kingdom

five things I would never wear..
ur socks, ur undies, ur bras esp my sis n my old ladys one, condoms, briefs

five favourite tv shows..
my own shows hahaha.., friends, the oc, i cant remember la.

five bad habits..
smoking, slping, scaring my angel, messin up my room n .....itsw a secret.

five biggest joys..
my queens, my cakes, my buddy n my squirrel, my nephew, my family.

five favourite toy...
my miniature skateboards- since pri 5. playstation, my nephews toys inclds my fav- walkie talkie, my lappie, dildo- sad thing i dun hv one.

five fictional characters I would date..
harry potter, malfroy, ron- all three from the harry potter series, err..i dunnoe who else

five people I tag to do this..
anyone who i will tag after this quiz.

seven things you plan to do before you die..
f*** my husband real hard, travel ard the world with my hot pink volkswagen, shop with my frens till dawn, hv a huneymoon for two months, b who i wanna b, hv childrens, hv a will.

seven things I can do..
irritate my frens, mess up my room, slp, eat, play music, talk on the phone till seven, paint my room

seven celebrity crushes...
ADAM BRODY, rupert grint, that guy from eiffel im in love, hans isacc, aston krutcher, takeshi n this guy i dunnoe his name in one of the chi movie. =)

Seven often repeated words..
F***, bitch, oh my gawwd, realli?, damn, huh?, wtf

seven physical traits I look for in the opposite..
a smile that melts my hart, cool hairstyle but simple will do, nice set of teeth, tall, lovely eyes, nice bod, hands that i will like to hold.

seven tags to go to..
huh?!

three names I go by..
rizz, mawar, bitch

three screen names you've had..
pinkrocker, no!war, miahrizah

three physical things you like about yourself..
i leave this one out. =)

three physical things you DONT like about yourself..
everythin that is not mention abv.

three parts of your heritage..
i dunnoe.

three things things that scare you...
samara gettin mad with me, midnitescary movie, lookin at myself in the mirror esp int he middle of the nite..wahahaha

three drinks..
ice peach tea, plain water i suppose, milky!

three of your everyday essentials
lappie, bra, black eyeliner.

three things you're wearing right now
tee, pink boxer hehehehee n my bra

three of my favourrite movies..
honey, a walk to remember, tentang dia

two truths and a lie..
u're sexy n hot. im not! hahahahahaaa..

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you..
lovely eyes, swit smile, nice banana..hahaha..kiddin kiddin. hmm..nice bod

three careers you're considering/have considered..
producer, songwriter, housewife

three ways that you're stereotypically a girl..
damn this is tough..hmm the love of HOTPINK, my *cough* sensitiveness n ... ..Im A GAL la..wat else to say?

three people I would like to see take this quiz right now...
you you you..wahahahahaha

atlast im done with this quiz. i have to re do this quiz cos i think i ass ssee deen tallly delete it.

No comments: