I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, October 06, 2005

rohaizad

todae i had kebab for my break fast. its superb. yea. marvellous..

oh well...wen i was at jurong buyin stuff for break fast, something that is worse than any nightmares before christmas or hari raya strike me..its somethin i can Never thot will ever happen..
i shld have seen it comin..shld have.. the smile that makes my hart go wild few years back..n now im seein that smile again. it broke my hart literally. but at the same time, i was fallin for it AGAIN...

now, my phone rang n i dun even dare to pick up da phone. i dun want history to repeat itself. i dun wish to give it another chance. no i dun. i dun wanna make a fool out of myself n fall at the same spot because of u.

i dun wanna fall in love with u again rohaizad..not again..

cos of u, i detest da juniors.
we fought outside westmall.
n cos of u, i now realise how stupid i was to fall for u.

im not gonna make that same mistake again. eventhough ur smile jus keep meltin my hart.

No comments: