I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

so much for my happy "day"

my day begins with me havin my pre dawn meal at bloody four am. yes four am. *yawn...
this have me so zombified in skol. but the news i got after skol murder the zombie in me. wahahaha....
bro in law picks me up from skol. the bike dat travels on an ave of 100km/h in the highway make me smile senilely. wahahaha..
the last time i rode a bike was last year. LAST YEAR.
i reach my sis office which in approximately like fifteen mins.
get the stuff n hop in to that black panther.
yippee...

oh yea. i have just watched siti nurhaliza concert in royal albert hall, LONDON.
this last malay woman standin on earth reallli make me glue to the tv screen for damn two hours long.
i was personified. honestly.
her strong vocal keeps everyone on the floor still.
i wonder how she can maintain everythin for dat long.
n the songs that realli make me salute her is "get here", "seindah biasa", "purnama rindu", "kau kekasih"
she is the first malaysian singer to ever had a concert in that hall of fame.
i wonder wen is singapore singer is gonna have their concert held there?
if it took siti ten years before she can even step there, how long will it take for singapore's singer to stand at that stage?
twenty? thirty? fifty?
letsjust wait n see.
mayb u dun even need that decade to have any singaporean standin there. cos mayb we only need jus a few years.
mayb april hoon boon teng's name will appear to b the first singapore singer to have a concert there. or shurthi kumar. or nazerethu begum. or who ever else la..

watever it is. as wat siti said. it all started with a dream.....

No comments: