I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, October 14, 2005

here i am once again

the thot of switchin my lappie after my breafast was not accomplished as i decided to lay down n listen to "berhenti berharap" on the radio. a song that had lighten up my spirit (i guess) in the morn as i was feelin a'lil cranky last nite..oh gawwd wats new?

last nite, had a couple of conversation bout The Stuff. n i realised something. i cant run away from the feelin. i cant deny its existence. and as cupcake said- its ok to b wrong.. n shruts words-its ur feelins..u cant stop it.
ya i cant stop it n yes sometimes its gd to b wrong.
mayb somehow i will let my feelins show but for now, no.
i wont tell or hint anythin to the soul.
i guess i shld jus keep playin this game n see how far this feelin last.

cos i cant afford to lose a frenship. its too precious for me to let it go..

No comments: