I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, October 13, 2005

muneera

met naz. of cost she was late. haisss..but anyway, thanks. thanks for not advising me bout that stuff. i realli appreciate it. =)
n make sure u wear that lense wen u meet me again. hehehee..


i saw my queen of beauty's blog todae n i realise how much i wanna hug her. honestly. she was there wen i need someone, jus like the rest. she noes how to cool me down wen my tempers flare. her beautiful smile always make my day brighter. n i jus miss her so much. jus like the others. i miss her. five years of knowin her is like i've known her since i was five.

muneera, all i want you to do is smile.
cos ur smile make this world a better plc to live in.
i wanna u to be happy gal.
jus like how u make me happy bein ur queen.

No comments: