I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, October 24, 2005

missing game

well ive not post any entry for a quite a while. hmm.. exams have ended last fri. n i juz got to realise dat hari raya is comin. in ten more days. oh my gawwd.
newae this year celebraation brings a diff meanin to me. n probably to my whole family. will talk bout it more wen hari raya is here. =)

there are four diff person im missin un my life rite now.
the first one is my my bro.
saw his pic wen he was i dunnoe, 9 10?
he was holdin his sis hand who looks like three or four years old. ok the sis is me.
me n my bro always play this silence game since we were young.
but last fri, he told somethin i least expected it.
soemthing that i thot will never came out form his mouth.
he talks to me out LOVE.
(he was cryin earlier on cos of some problems)
bro, i appreciate it.
thanks.

the second person who im missin is someone who i regret not bein able to say how much i love her. n now i get remind of her everytime i touch my newly painted wall. my granny. the last piece of dollar she gave to me, i decided to use it to paint my room. so i will be able to remember her 24/7.
how much i miss her.
love u granny.

the third person who i miss is someone who came to my dreams this few days. i shld thank gawf for bring u to my life but for fallin for u? i dunnoe.
wat i noe is that, wen u smile my whole life jus brightens up.
thats a magic that ur smile bring to my world.

last but not least i miss someone who i had never missed before in my entire life.
i saw her comin. then i saw the all so familiar eyes.
the i realise who dat person is.
the eyes that i have not seen for ages.
remind me that im lost in an unknown world.
gawwd. now i realise how much i miss MYSELF...

No comments: