I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, October 06, 2005

2nd day of fasting month

last nite, i have revealed da darkest secret ever. khehehekhe...i was kinda scared at first tellin someone but i manage to spill it out. n well that person ask me to do somethin dat i never think i cld do. but well i did da impossible. da outcome was kinda negative but im glad i did it. ohwell i wont wanna reveal MY darkest secret here. oh well ok its not realli da darkest la but hahaha..ohwell.

i vacuum n mop todae. n i have da freakin back ache AGAIN. arghh..n i said da f word. god forgive me..pls..i didnt mean it. please forgive this soul..

i have a talk with my sis last nite. she told me to respect ramadhan n wear baju kurung to skol. i was like- sis u gotta b kiddin me...doesnt mean She wear baju kurung to work i need to wear them to go to skol rite..but to think bout it, i think i SHLD respect ramadhan but i need to think twice before wearin it..wahahahaa..

ohwell out i go..muacks to all

No comments: